Kadirur Police Station0490-2305888 email@example.com
Kadirur Police Station started functioning since 27 th January 2002 as per GO (Rt) No. 3884/2001/Home dated 15 11 2001 with jurisdiction over the area of Kadirur,Pattiam, Eruvatty and Kottayam Villages of Thalassery Taluk. The police Station is functioning in the Old Telephone Exchange building at Kadirur ( No 11/495 of Kadirur Panchayath )till 13 12 09 and started functioning in newly constructed Govt. building No.XI-183 (A) of Kadirur Panchayath since 14 12 09 as per GO (Rt ) No.925/2010/Home dtd 15 03 2010 notified in Extraordinary Gazette Vol 55 dtd 29 03 2010. Sri. Kodiyeri Balakrishnan, Hon'ble Minister for Home & Tourisam of Kerala inaugurated the Police Station building on 14 12 2009.
Kadirur Village, Pattiam Village, Kottayam Village and Eruvatty Village are included in the Kadirur Police Station.
1) Telephone Exchange Kadirur, 2) KSEB Sub Station. Paramkunnu, Kadirur 3) Post Office, Kadirur 4) Post Office, Ponniam west,
3) Auyurveda Despensary, Kadirur
1) Govt: Higher Secondary School, Kadirur 2) Govt: UP School, Kadirur,’ 3) Govt: LP School, pulliode 4) Govt: Higher Secondary School, Chundangapoil 5) Govt: Higher Secondary School, Pattiam 6) Govt: High School Kottayam Malabar
Banks and Financial Institutions
1) Indian Overseas Bank, Kadirur 2) Canara Bank, Kadirur. 3) Kadirur Service Co – Op bank, Kadirur 4) North Malabar Gramin Bank, Kadirur 5) Poinniam Service Co -Op bank
Important Temples,Mosques and Churches
1) Kadambil Temple, Chundangapoil 2) Pulliyode Sree Koormba Temple 3) Sree Dhramasastha temple, Kadirur 4) Chemmarassey Mahadeva Tample 5) Surya Narayana Temple, Kadirur 6) Kinavakkal Juma Masjid, Kinavakkal 7) Juma Mazjid, Purakkalam 8) Juma Mazjid Kottayam Poil 9) Juma Masjid, 5 th mile, Kadirur 10) Juma Masjid, Ponniam
Pulliyode Sree Koormba Temple Festival
Rivers and Main Cultivation
Main Projects through the Police Station
Janamaithry started from 1-12-2014